The Human Heart

I read English all day, so I'm just filled with it. I can't read anymore on other languages. But what I read is breath-taking. I remember when we wanted to be surgeons. H was cardiologist, and I was a neurosurgeon. How would it be now? I would sit in the bench of SOTE, and I would learn about blood and heart and the human, and everything. I would be goer. I would visit hospitals, and give  a look at the inside of the mystical human body. At the brain. At the heart. What is in it? What is in the heart? Why we live? Where are the answers? Whether they are in the body, or not? I was drawing all in my freetime. The brain, the heart, the liver and everything. I wanted it so much. But there weren't answers. Any answer. What am I now? I'm goin to be a teacher? Mathematics, physics... And I read about human heart again, and I am so impressed by that as well as I was years ago.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

engedjétek hozzám

Ám a templom előtt a téren  Egy kis szökőkút működik, kérem!  Körbebiciklizős, vízbe pancsikolós,  Galambkergetős, rózsaszagolgatós.  Gyerek...